Winter’s Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics Sixth
- Extensive explanations emphasize major concepts and accompany complex equations.
- Figures help visualize concepts
- NEW chapters include drug dosing in renal disease, pediatric considerations, and pharmacogenomics, as well as antifungals and expansion of the cytotoxic and immunosuppressant therapies
- Includes cases that address pediatric considerations and pharmacogenomics
- Updates include new information on the clinical use of serum drug concentrations
- New Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight the key concepts