Vertical Finish Line
Vertical finish line geometry and soft tissue management in fixed prosthodontics: a new paradigm.
The video course by Fabio Scutellà introduces the S.P.P. (Simplified Prosthetic Protocol) for fixed prosthetic elements management, both on natural teeth and implant-supported.
Simple and swift prosthetic procedures, based on vertical margin design preparation with:
- minimal yet accurate soft tissue management ;
- guarantee great esthetic outcome ;
- optimal stability of the result thanks to an easy to approach protocol where tooth preparation, provisional and blood clot management play a key role.
- Finish line geometry and soft tissue management in fixed tooth-supported prosthesis (37 minutes)
- Clinical procedures: how we do SPP ? (41 minutes)
- Fixed prosthesis on natural teeth: cases review (37 minutes)
- Implant prosthesis: cement VS screw retained restoration. Which one promotes soft tissue thickening and log-term stability? (28 minutes)
- Type of connection, abutment material and finish line: soft tissue response (27 minutes)
- The abutment as key soft tissue creeping driver: convex-shaped VS concave-shaped (22 minutes)
6 Videos – Duration 3 hours and 15 min – File size 7.66 GB