Vaccinology: Principles and Practice
W. John W. Morrow (Editor), Nadeem A. Sheikh (Editor), Clint S. Schmidt (Editor), D. Huw Davies (Editor)
Covering all aspects of vaccine research and development in one volume, this authoritative resource takes a comprehensive and systematic approach to the science of vaccinology focusing not only on basic science, but also on the many stages required to commercialize and navigate the regulatory requirements for human application, both in the United States and Europe.
- Reviews in detail the process of designing a vaccine, from the initial stages of antigen discovery to human application
- Includes evaluation of vaccine efficacy and safety
- Details clinical trial design, including regulatory requirements
- Discusses the emerging field of active cellular immunotherapy
Vaccinology: Principles and Practice provides an invaluable resource for clinicians, scientific and medical researchers, lecturers and postdoctoral fellows working in the field of vaccines.
- Hardcover: 552 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (September 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405185740
- ISBN-13: 978-1405185745