USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set (Kaplan Test Prep) 1st Edition
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 2608 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English