Tricuspid Valve Interventions, An Issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics (Volume 11-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 11-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Vasilis C. Babaliaros MD, Adam B. Greenbaum
In this issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics, Guest Editors Vasilis C. Babaliaros and Adam B. Greenbaum bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Tricuspid Valve Interventions. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as Orthotopic transcatheter tricuspid valve replacement, Surgical correction of tricuspid regurgitation, Anatomy of the tricuspid valve and pathophysiology of tricuspid regurgitation, and more.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews on Tricuspid Valve Interventions, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field; Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Contains 10 relevant, practice-oriented topics including Echocardiographic Imaging of the tricuspid valve: pre-procedural planning and intra-procedural guidance; CT/MRI Imaging of the tricuspid valve: pre-procedural planning post procedural follow up; Transcatheter leaflet strategies for tricuspid regurgitation (Tri-Clip and CLASP); Approaches to recurrent tricuspid regurgitation following surgical repair or replacement (valve in valve and valve in ring); and more.
- Publisher : Elsevier (December 15, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323896960
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323896962
- ISBN-13 : 9780323896962
- eText ISBN: 9780323896979