Trauma-Informed Parenting Program: TIPs for Clinicians to Train Parents of Children Impacted by Trauma and Adversity (EPUB)
By Carryl P. Navalta
A critical handbook for clinicians treating trauma-impacted children Trauma-Informed Parenting Program (TIPs for Parents): A Guide for Clinicians to Teach Parents How to Foster their Children’s Emotion Regulation delivers essential information about involving the parents of trauma-impacted children in their clinical care. In the book, distinguished practitioner Carryl P. Navalta walks readers through the assessment, conceptualization, and treatment of children affected by adverse childhood events and the steps necessary to teach parents how to foster their child’s behavioral regulation. The author also includes:
- Thorough introductions to trauma, including descriptions of its historical roots and its prevalence in various populations.
- A blueprint to successfully conceptualizing cases, including the creation of effective clinical formulations that integrate, identify, and define the primary problems facing the child
- A comprehensive discussion of treatment plan creation, including explorations of goal development, objective construction, intervention creation, and diagnosis determination
A must-read guide to the holistic clinical treatment of trauma-impacted children and children experiencing adverse childhood events, Trauma-Informed Parenting Program (TIPs for Parents): A Guide for Clinicians to Teach Parents How to Foster their Children’s Emotion Regulation belongs on the bookshelves of any clinician hoping to maximize the beneficial potential of the parents of their clients over the course of their treatment.
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (September 14, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119772362
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119772361
- ISBN-13 : 9781119772361
- eText ISBN: 9781119772378
- eText ISBN: 9781119772385