Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) Review: Think in Questions, Learn by Rationales, 2nd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Kendra Menzies Kent MS RN CCRN CNRN SCRN TCRN CENP
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Includes 6 months’ free ExamPrepConnect digital access with print purchase!
The 2nd edition of Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) Review: Think in Questions, Learn by Rationales is designed to help you prepare for the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®) certification exam. This comprehensive print + digital resource has been completely revised to include current, concise review content as well as updated Q&A. The unique “Think in Questions, Learn by Rationales” format is designed to help readers anticipate the kind of questions they might be asked and promote critical thinking throughout the exam. Chapters are broken into bite-size sections that feature plentiful exhibits and “hints” to facilitate learning and memorization. Each chapter covers everything you need to know to pass the exam and includes end-of-chapter questions to check your knowledge. The review concludes with a full-length practice test to get you ready for exam day. With 350 exam-style practice questions, detailed review content and answer rationales, and access to ExamPrepConnect, this study aid empowers you with the tools and materials to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time, guaranteed! Know that you’re ready. Know that you’ll pass with Springer Publishing Exam Prep.
- Aligns with the latest BCEN® TCRN® exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of everything needed to pass your exam
- Features “bite-size” sections for easier learning and memorization
- Includes end-of-chapter assessment questions and a full 175-question practice test with robust remediating rationales
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
- Offers on-the-go digital access with ExamPrepConnect
- ExamPrepConnect—the digital study platform that guides you confidently through your exam prep journey. With this score-boosting study tool, you can:
- Review all the high-quality content from the book
- Get organized by using the personalized study plan based on your exam date
- Study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthen your knowledge with 350 practice questions and detailed answer rationales
- Prepare for exam day with a full timed practice test
- Connect and chat with fellow TCRN® test takers using the discussion board
- Play games to make studying fun
See access code details inside the book.
TCRN® is a registered service mark the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®). BCEN® does not sponsor or endorse this resource, nor does it have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing.
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 2nd edition (December 19, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 456 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826165923
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826165923
File Size : 18.3 MB