Transplantation Reports: Volume 5 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
- Original basic or clinical science articles that represent initial limited experiences as preliminary reports.
- Clinical trials of therapies previously well documented in large trials but now tested in limited, special, ethnic or clinically unique patient populations.
- Case studies that confirm prior reports but have occurred in patients displaying unique clinical characteristics such as ethnicities or rarely associated co-morbidities.
- Fast and fair peer review
- Rapid, article-based publication
- Unrivalled visibility and exposure for your research
- Immediate, free and permanent access to your paper on Science Direct
- Immediately citable using the article DOI
Volume 5, Issue 1: March 2020
Volume 5, Issue 2: June 2020
Volume 5, Issue 3: September 2020
Volume 5, Issue 4: December 2020
There are no reviews yet.