The Washington Manual of Critical Care, 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Marin Kollef MD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2021!The Washington Manual of Critical Care , similar to other volumes in this vaunted series, features authors and contributors who are faculty members and practicing physicians at Washington University’s School of Medicine. Inside you’ll find comprehensive and current information for bedside diagnosis and management of some of the most common illnesses and problems encountered in the ICU setting.Key Features
- Covers the treatment and management of shock, sepsis, acute episodes of COPD and asthma, myocardial infarctions, organ failure, and other conditions and disorders.
- Provides overviews of intubation and catheterization procedures, as well as of common drug side effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Contributors hail from departments in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Anesthesiology.
- New chapters have been added on ECLS, critical care ultrasound, rheumatology, and management of transplant patients.
- Includes concise, easy-to-read diagnosis and treatment algorithms for common conditions, plus bibliographical references for additional, in-depth reading.
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (December 16, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496328515
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496328519