The PassMachine Family Medicine Board Review 2021 (v12.1) (Beattheboards) (Qbank)
Exam Builder, Release Date April 1, 2021, Termination Date March 31, 2024
- Download all compressed (.rar) files and put them into the same folder on your computer.
- Using WinRAR, extract the file part1.rar. This will automatically extract all other parts together.
- After extraction, run the file Exam Builder.html. This will start the lecture.
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 3000+ Family Medicine multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABFM board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABFM® Family Medicine exam. This proven method works by embedding multiple-choice questions into course lectures.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Family Medicine practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
Intended Audience: Family Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Comprehensively review the fundamentals of current Family Medicine understanding
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of principles and practice in Family Medicine, including: epidemiology, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and clinical presentations of disease
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and diagnostic evaluation and clinical features of major disorders
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients