The PassMachine Family Medicine Board Review 2021 (v12.1) (Beattheboards) (Lectures)
Online Course v12.1, Release Date September 18, 2021, Termination Date September 17, 2024
- Download all compressed (.rar) files and put them into the same folder on your computer.
- Using WinRAR, extract the file part1.rar. This will automatically extract all other parts together.
- After extraction, run the family-medicine-fmx-review-(v12.1).html file. This will start the lecture.
- Complete syllabus is available as a separate PDF file.
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Family Medicine Certification and Family Medicine MOC exam blueprints, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Family Medicine board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
FAMILY MEDICINE STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long.
Intended Audience: Family Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Comprehensively review the fundamentals of current Family Medicine understanding
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of principles and practice in Family Medicine, including: epidemiology, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and clinical presentations of disease
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and diagnostic evaluation and clinical features of major disorders
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients