The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations – Reproductive System, Volume 1, 2nd Edition (Netter Green Book Collection)
Roger P. Smith gregory.ginsberg.uphs.upenn.edu; Roger Smith[[email protected]] (Author), Paul Turek Paul J. Turek MD FACS FRSM (Author)
Reproductive System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of this body system. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA “Green Books”) has been expanded and revised by Drs. Roger P. Smith and Paul J. Turek to cover novel and important topics like sex determination, fertility medicine, genetics, contraception, sexual dysfunction, and more. Classic Netter art, updated and new illustrations, and modern imaging make this timeless work essential to your library.
- Master knowledge of the development, function, and pathology of the male and female reproductive tracts through elegant and informed side-by-side discussions of these systems.
- View the artistic mastery and beauty of Netter’s finest images, presented in one of the most complete and best organized series of illustrations of reproductive system in health and disease.
- Be inspired by the wondrously complex and highly-evolved human reproductive tract through integrated discussions of primary and subspecialty concepts in clinical care.
- Get a deep understanding of complex topics in reproductive medicine through the brilliant text-atlas format that Netter has brought to new and richly artistic heights.
- Access today’s clinical knowledge on all aspects of the reproductive system-including sexual development and dysfunction, genetics, fertility medicine, prostate health, contraception, and treatable problems in pregnancy-conveyed through beautiful illustrations and vivid radiologic images.
- Benefit from the expertise of two world-class editors, Roger Smith, MD-a gynecologist-and Paul Turek, MD-a urologist and microsurgeon-both talented minds and clear thinkers in the field of reproductive biology and medicine.
- Connect the connection between basic and clinical sciences as only Netter can help you do through the visual integration of normal and pathologic structure and function in the reproductive tract.
- Learn and review the fundamental of reproductive medicine-with the classic Netter art, beautiful new and updated illustrations, and modern imaging.
- Apply the perspective of an experienced, international advisory board to many controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine.
A reliable and effective reference on the reproductive system with the visual support of Netter
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (February 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437705952
- ISBN-13: 978-1437705959