The Medical Examiner Service (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Jason Payne-James, Suzannah Lishman
This book provides a practical guide for all those working in or with Medical Examiner Services in England and Wales. It is an adjunct to the e-learning and face-to-face training required to fulfil the Medical Examiner and Medical Examiner Officer roles.
Medical Examiner Services also work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including bereavement and mortuary teams, Coroners and their Officers, Registrars, Funeral Directors and those working in clinical governance and patient safety. This book provides an essential overview of all aspects of the Medical Examiner system for anyone working in these areas, or in any aspect of the support and management of the deceased and bereaved.
- A concise guide including the knowledge base required to develop and run a Medical Examiner Service
- Content is completely aligned with required training
- Written by those with direct experience of establishing and working with Medical Examiner Services
- Relevant to a wide range of stakeholders who work with patients and the bereaved
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (October 13, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1032004193
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032004198