The ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiovascular Care, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
by Marco Tubaro, Pascal Vranckx, Susanna Price, Christiaan Vrints, and Eric Bonnefoy
- This new updated edition of the textbook continues to comprehensively approach all the different issues relating to intensive and acute cardiovascular care and addresses all those involved in intensive and acute cardiac care
- The chapters cover the various acute cardiovascular diseases that need high quality intensive treatment as well as organisational issues, cooperation among professionals, and interaction with other specialities in medicine
- Purchasers of the print edition will also receive an access code to access the online version of the textbook which includes additional figures, tables, and videos to better illustrate diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and procedures in IACC.
- The ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiovascular Care is the official textbook of the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACVC) of the ESC.
New to this Edition:
- New chapters such as low cardiac output states and cardiogenic shock, and pacemaker and ICDs: troubleshooting
- Chapters have been extensively revised
- Additional figures, tables, and videos.
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; 3rd edition (8th April, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1088 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9780198849346