The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review, Third Edition (High Quality Scanned PDF)
By Brian P. Griffin, Samir R. Kapadia MD FACC, Venugopal Menon
Providing a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine, The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Review is an excellent tool for learning and reviewing key concepts in major areas of cardiology. The ThirdEdition contains fully revised content, review questions used on the board exam. A new, easy-to-follow chapter template facilitates quick review and retention of the material.
- Emphasizes board-relevant clinical material and accurate, real-world clinical decision making.
- Covers every major topic you’ll encounter on certification and recertification exams, including congenital heart disease, electrophysiology, valvular heart disease, vascular disease, and pharmacology, and more.
- Presents review questions with each chapter for thorough exam preparation and self-assessment.
- Uses a new, consistent format for most chapters: introduction, clinical presentation, diagnosis, algorithm, treatment, suggested readings, and questions/answers.
- Written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (December 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1000 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496399188
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496399182
- ISBN-13 : 9781496399182
- eText ISBN: 9781496399205