The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, 6th Edition (EPUB3)
By Jame Abraham, James L. Gulley MD PhD FACP
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!Offering up-to-date, authoritative information in a quick-reference format, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, Sixth Edition, is a comprehensive yet concise review of the management of different cancer types. Drs. Jame Abraham, James L. Gulley, and a team of expert contributors emphasize practical information that can be applied in everyday patient care situations, and thoroughly revised content keeps you current with advances in this fast-changing field.
- Provides practical guidance on evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with cancer from experts and scholars at the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Cleveland Clinic, and other renowned institutions.
- Covers a range of solid-tumor, blood, and other cancers, as well as immunotherapeutic drugs, infection management, nutrition, and palliative care.
- Contains new and revised content on immunotherapy, precision medicine, genetics, individual cancer therapies, and more.
- Helps you find what you need quickly with concise, clear content and numerous tables, algorithms, and figures throughout.
- Publisher : LWW; Sixth edition (September 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1012 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975184599
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975184599