Textbook of Ophthalmology (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Sanjeev Mittal, Raj Agarwal
An essential book to provide a clinical overview of the major areas of ophthalmology in a simplified way making its reader understand the basic concepts of the subject.
The book caters to the needs of undergraduate students and covers all the theoretical and practical topics of ophthalmology mapped with latest competency-based MCI curriculum. Theoretical discussions well supplemented with algorithms, tables, along with more than 300 clinical images and illustrations. This book is must for MBBS students, a befitted foundation book for residents in ophthalmology and also a review book for practicing ophthalmologists.
- Title mapped with the revised competency-based MCI curriculum and written in simple language.
- Relevant clinical correlations for better student understanding.
- In-depth explanations of topics like uvea, retina, glaucoma, Ocular Manifestations in Neurological disorders.
- Concepts made easy and understandable with the help of algorithms.
- Beautiful illustrations for understanding the concepts and recreating during examinations.
- Better quality clinical images.
- Publisher : Thieme (December 31, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 750 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9388257782
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388257787