Surgery of the Salivary Glands (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Robert L. Witt MD
Offering unparalleled coverage of this key area, Surgery of the Salivary Glands provides an in-depth, authoritative review of salivary gland disease and treatment. International experts from otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and many other disciplines discuss all aspects of surgery and medicine, including anatomy, physiology, histology, pathology, imaging, sialendoscopy, and tumor surgery. Both in print and on video, this innovative, superbly illustrated reference is an ideal resource for physicians in residency or fellowship training, in clinical practice or in academic medicine.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of salivary gland surgery, including recent developments such as IgG4-related diseases, robotics, tissue engineering, refinements in sialendoscopy, lithotripsy, minimally invasive surgery for neoplasms, new classification systems, and more.
- Features state-of-the-art discussions of sialendoscopy for stones and stricture, extracapsular dissection, robotic approaches, and conventional salivary gland surgery.
- Offers access to nearly 60 videos covering salivary gland imaging; the full spectrum of sialendoscopy, including complications; laser fragmentation of salivary stones; minimally invasive approaches; and many more.
- Includes contributions from global leaders in the fields of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery, led by Dr. Robert Witt, who brings unsurpassed depth of scientific understanding to this topic.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (January 21, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 406 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672361
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672368