SPSS for Research Methods: A Basic Guide, 2nd Edition (PDF Book)
By Georjeanna Wilson-Doenges
Help students interpret data and analyze results in SPSS.
This guide reveals the best ways for students to analyze data and interpret results in SPSS. Georjeanna Wilson-Doenges’s direct writing style, real sample data from her research methods class, integrated APA-style results, and detailed yet clear screenshots ensure that students feel confident using the program. Her exciting revision not only reflects the latest updates to SPSS and APA guidelines, but also includes new engaging step-by-step video tutorials.
- ASIN : B09JDV6MFK
- Publisher : W. W. Norton & Company; 2nd edition (December 15, 2021)
- Publication date : December 15, 2021
- Language : English
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0393543064