Special Topics in Interventional Cardiology , An Issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics (Volume 11-3) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 11-3) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Marvin H. Eng MD
In this issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics, guest editor Dr. Marvin H. Eng brings his considerable expertise to the topic of Special Topics in Interventional Cardiology. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as cath lab management in the setting of an infectious disease pandemic; acute neurointervention for ischemic stroke; percutaneous large thrombus and vegetation evacuation in the cath lab; and more.
- Contains 12 relevant, practice-oriented topics including intra-cardiac echocardiography for tricuspid valve intervention; alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy; use of electrosurgery in interventional cardiology; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on special topics in interventional cardiology, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (July 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323849911
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323849913
- ISBN-13 : 9780323849913
- eText ISBN: 9780323849920