Sonography Exam Review: Physics, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Susanna Ovel RDMS RVT RT(R)
Ensure you can correctly answer any and all questions on their registry exams. Sonography Exam Review: Physics, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition provides the exact review materials you need to pass the three main sonography exams: physics, abdomen, and OB/GYN. Each chapter is arranged in table and outline format with 50 review questions at the end of the chapter and a mock exam at the end of each section. New and revised chapters in this 3rd edition include additional information on salivary glands, musculoskeletal, and male pelvis sonography. Updated information on patient care, imaging techniques, and protocols is also included, and much more!
- Complete preparation for the three main ARDMS exams: physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn covers the three subject areas required for general ultrasound practice.
- More than 1,900 questions in registry format ― 1,910 in the text and 700 online ― allow you to thoroughly prepare for the registry exams using multiple methods of learning.
- Content review in outline and tabular format offers a quick, concise review of key terms, anatomy, functions, scanning technique, lab values, and pathology for each registry subject.
- Rationales for answers to mock exam questions are provided to help you understand why an answer is correct and incorrect.
- More than 350 ultrasound scans are included in the abdominal and ob/gyn sections.
- Color insert of Doppler images of anatomy and pathology prepares you to answer questions related to Doppler imaging.
- NEW! Updated coverage of the neck to include salivary glands
- NEW! Revised section on the male pelvis to include penile sonography
NEW! Additional coverage on imaging techniques and protocols
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (July 3, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 592 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323582281
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323582285