SimChart for the Medical Office: Learning the Medical Office Workflow – 2023 Edition
Learn the Medical Office Workflow, 2023 Edition: A Hands-on Introduction to the Medical Office Electronic Health Record by Elsevier
Gain full access to SimChart® for the Medical Office (SCMO), a simulated electronic health record (EHR) by Elsevier, and get step-by-step guidance to complete medical assisting simulations. Learning the Medical Office Workflow, 2023 Edition provides hands-on experience to complete over 50 hours of practice tasks to address essential ABHES and CAAHEP Medical Assisting educational competencies. The manual uses screenshots and best practices to guide you accurately and efficiently through SCMO tasks and assignments to master documentation skills and prepare for externship and practice.
- Develop key documentation skills within a safe and realistic learning environment.
- Complete 110 interactive assignments that are aligned with ABHES, CAAHEP, and applicable CAHIIM competencies, including front-office, clinical and practice management skills.
- Follow step-by-step instructions and accompanied SCMO screenshots to work accurately and efficiently.
- Master core competencies through real-world administrative duties simulation of a medical assistant.
- Practice patient scheduling in a multi-doctor practice, documenting a variety of services, processing insurance claims, and posting payments among other administrative tasks.
- Get additional unlimited practice material from the Simulation Playground with instructions and screenshots supplementing prebuilt assignments.
- Revise and align each task with the 2022 Medical Assisting CAAHEP accreditation competencies, as well as applicable ABHES and CAHIIM guidelines.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- eBook Digital : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0443108838
- ISBN-13 : 978-0443108839