Sarcoma 2022 and Beyond, An Issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (PDF Book)
By John D. Doe
In this issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics, the guest editor Dr. John D. Doe brings his considerable expertise to the topic of Cancer. Top experts in the field provide articles on the management of common types of cancer, as well as drug trials, new updates, and clinical trials for the benefit of surgeons and practitioners alike.
- Contains 12 relevant, practice-oriented topics including updates on recent cancer research and the latest drug trials; management of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, melanoma, and pancreatic cancer; and much more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on cancer, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- ASIN: B08B7BXDGY
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 19, 2022)
- Publication date: June 19, 2022
- Language: English
- Simultaneous device usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Sticky notes: On Kindle Scribe
- Page numbers source ISBN: 032384930X