Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice: Volume – 1&2, 9th Edition (EPUB + Converted PDF)
by Ron Walls MD (Author), Robert Hockberger MD (Author), Marianne Gausche-Hill MD FACEP FAAP (Author) & 0 more
Since its revolutionary first edition in 1983, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine set the standard for reliable, accessible, and comprehensive information to guide the clinical practice of emergency medicine. Generations of emergency medicine residents and practitioners have relied on Rosen’s as the source for current information across the spectrum of emergency medicine practice.. The 9th Edition continues this tradition of excellence, offering the unparalleled clarity and authority you’ve come to expect from the award-winning leader in the field. Throughout the text, content is now more concise, clinically relevant, and accessible than ever before – meeting the needs of today’s increasingly busy emergency medicine practitioner.
- Delivers clear, precise information,
- focused writing and references; relevant, concise information; and generous use of illustrations provide definitive guidance for every emergency situation.
- Offers the most immediately relevant content of any emergency medicine reference, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Presents the expertise and knowledge of a new generation of editors, who bring fresh insights and new perspectives to the table.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 9th edition (June 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2688 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323354793
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323354790
- Item Weight : 18.28 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.5 x 5.25 x 11.75 inches