Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Advancements (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Anand Veeravagu, Michael Wang
As the benefits of surgical robotic systems in spine surgery become more widely known, spine procedures that utilize these technologies are expected to greatly increase over the next decade. Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Advancements provides up-to-date, authoritative clinical guidance in this dynamic area for surgeons who are already using these innovative methods, as well as for those exploring the field. In a single, convenient source, this title comprehensively summarizes clinical studies, advancements, and expert recommendations regarding today’s robotic and navigated spine surgery.
- Covers the recent advancements and impact that popular neuronavigation devices and surgical robots have had on the surgical management of the spine, including clinical studies, technical guides, review papers, and expert recommendations.
- Discusses devices that today’s surgeons are most likely to use, such as navigation devices, robotics, augmented reality, and virtual reality systems.
- Includes focused content on complex spine surgeries, where navigation and robotic devices can have the most significant impact.
- Features procedural images including radiographs, surgical photos, and equipment photos for visual guidance.
- Contains chapters on navigation in occipital and cervical spine surgery, spinal trauma and navigation, navigated and robotic-assisted deformity correction, cost-effectiveness of robotic and navigation systems, virtual reality and augmented reality in spine surgery, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (October 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 262 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032371160X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323711609