Research Design Explained, 8th Revised Edition
The Eighth Edition of RESEARCH DESIGN EXPLAINED, written by Mark Mitchell and Janina Jolley, is an essential tool for psychology students and researchers. With clear explanations of key concepts and relatable examples, Mitchell and Jolley help readers understand the importance of research design and its relevance to science. Rather than simply memorizing terms, readers will develop a true understanding of research design by exploring fundamental concepts and the reasoning behind their use.
- This book was published by Wadsworth Publishing on February 9th, 2012.
- The language of the book is English.
- The eBook digital version of this book has 752 pages.
- The ISBN-10 of this book is 1133049834.
- The ISBN-13 of this book is 978-1133049838.
- The weight of this item is 1.25 kg.