Radiology and Follow-up of Urologic Surgery (PDF Book)
by Christopher R. J. Woodhouse (Editor), Alex Kirkham (Editor)
Discover the first comprehensive guide to identifying and assessing changes after urological surgery with follow-up protocols.
Have you ever wondered, what happens to the urinary tract after cystoplasty, or how urine flows down the ureters after trans-uretero-ureterostomy? Evidence-based information on post-surgical anatomy and physiology is often challenging to find for clinicians. Understanding anatomical and physiological changes that follow successful treatment is crucial and that’s where Radiology and Follow-up of Urologic Surgery comes in. This book invited colleagues to share insights gleaned during their careers to fill this void.
With plenty of color photographs and line drawings, Radiology and Follow-up of Urologic Surgery:
- Devotes sections to the organs of the genito-urinary tract, covering the significant diseases and operations used to treat them
- Emphasizes identifying normal changes versus complications following surgery and focuses on the “new normal” after surgery
- Covers the radiological changes and biochemical and histological findings identified after reconstructions
- Offers clinical and radiological follow-up guidelines in some essential areas after urological surgery
Radiology and Follow-up of Urologic Surgery is a must-read for surgical and radiology residents specializing in urology. It also belongs to the reference shelves of radiologists, obstetric/gynecological and urological surgeons with an interest in the field, no matter what stage of their career.
- eBook Digital: 240 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (November 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119162084
- ISBN-13: 978-1119162087