Professionalism and Reflection in Veterinary Nursing (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Susan Badger, Andrea Jeffery
Professionalism and Reflection in Veterinary Nursing
Professionalism and Reflection in Veterinary Nursing offers insight into the role of the veterinary nurse in the 21st century. It provides useful information that facilitates a deeper understanding of the underlying theory that supports clinical nursing practice. Exploring concepts that underpin the delivery of professional veterinary nursing, the book covers core issues, themes and principles that explain what it means to be a veterinary nurse.
- The role of the registered veterinary nurse
- The registered veterinary nurse’s responsibility to the patient
- Evidence-based veterinary nursing
- Veterinary nurse trainer and educator resources
A timely publication due to the increased recognition and expectations of the role of the veterinary nursing profession, Professionalism and Reflection in Veterinary Nursing is ideal for veterinary student nurses and qualified veterinary nurses, enabling them to contribute to the development of the professional identity.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (July 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119664438
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119664437
- ISBN-13 : 9781119664437
- eText ISBN: 9781119664413