Practical Guide to Obesity Medicine, 1e (PDF Book)
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of obesity management with this concise, practical resource by Dr. Jolanta Weaver. This easy-to-read reference is ideal for any health care professional who cares for patients with a weight problem. It addresses a wide range of topics – including advice on how to “unpack” the behavioral causes of obesity in order to facilitate change, effective communication with patients suffering from weight problems and future directions in obesity medicine.
- Features a wealth of information on obesity, including hormones and weight problems, co-morbidities in obesity, genetics and the onset of obesity, behavioral aspects and psychosocial approaches to obesity management, energy and metabolism management, and more.
- Discusses pharmacotherapies and surgical approaches to obesity.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Digital eBook: 350 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323485596
- ISBN-13: 978-0323485593
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches