Posture, TMJ, Occlusion: Osteopathic Approach (Video Course)
A starting course for learning the basics of the osteopathic approach in dentistry!
During the course we will learn:
- the protocols for diagnostics of craniofacial deformities, posture, and occlusion
- the protocols for treatment of craniofacial deformities
- the protocols of interdisciplinary cooperation between dentists and osteopath.
We recommend this course for:
- doctors who are eager to learn the osteopathic approach in dentistry and receive stable treatment results
- the team of dentists and osteopath.
- – Introduction to MPR a holistic approach
- – TMJ and Posture a Holistic Interdisciplinary Approach
- – Basics of Posturometry
- – Postural Diagnosis
- – Craniofacial Diagnosis
- – Craniofacial Dysfunctions Treatment
- – Myofunctional Postural Rehabilitation (MPR) Osteopathic Approach
Presenter by: Silverio Di Rocca
There are no reviews yet.