Polnisch-Deutsch für die Pflege zu Hause: Rozmówki polsko-niemieckie do opieki domowej, 3e (German and Polish Edition) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Nina Konopinski-Klein
Phrasebook for everyday care
This clear dictionary is an indispensable helper in conversation. Terms and simple sentences from everyday life are listed in both languages and facilitate understanding in everyday life. Simple dialogues on everyday topics such as well-being, illness, doctor’s visits, household and nutrition. New in the third edition are podcasts to listen to and learn from! Important technical terms from nursing are also explained. Numerous illustrations support the conversation and helpful vocabulary lists make it easier to learn new words.
Recommended for Polish nurses and domestic helpers working in Germany; but seniors and their relatives can also use it to help them to have a conversation.
A language guide in the field of daily care
This clearly written language dictionary is an indispensable aid in everyday communication. Simple words and commonly used sentences to facilitate everyday communication are presented in two languages.
- Important terms and phrases about care
- Simple dialogues on everyday life, such as well-being, illness, visiting a doctor, protective measures against coronavirus, household and nutrition.
- Illustrations supporting conversations
List of words and phrases
- NEW: Podcasts – learning by listening
Recommended for Polish carers of the elderly and their families in German-speaking areas.
- Publisher : Springer; 3rd ed. 2021 edition (May 6, 2021)
- Language : German, Polish
- Paperback : 289 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3662623501
- ISBN-13 : 978-3662623503
- ISBN-13 : 9783662623503
- eText ISBN: 9783662623510