Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia, 4th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Leslie Rydberg MD, Sarah Hwang MD
Now in its 4th edition, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia remains a treasured and trusted quick-reference tool in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Everyone from the busy physiatrist making rounds in the clinic to the medical student rotating through a PM&R clerkship will find evidence-based knowledge and practical guidance essential to their needs in this handy resource.
Thoroughly updated, reorganized, and revised from the last edition, the book covers the core topics and field-tested methods in PM&R while also addressing the latest advances in treatment and protocols for bedside decision-making. It includes new information on complex medical care, an increased focus on topics related to disability, expanded coverage of musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and new chapters on current issues such as COVID-19 rehabilitation.
Pocketpedia is small enough to fit in your pocket while containing an incredibly large wealth of information―fortified with helpful graphics, charts, illustrations and clinical tips that enhance understanding and promote positive patient outcomes.
- PM&R in your pocket―perfect for rounding or concise review
- Distills the practical essentials with focused coverage of core topics
- 7 new chapters address growth areas and showcase the breadth of expertise in PM&R
- New organization for easier navigation
- Purchase includes access to the ebook for mobile use on most devices
- Publisher : Demos Medical; 4th edition (November 28, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 390 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826156274
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826156273