Pediatric Critical Care, An Issue of Pediatric Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Mary Lieh-Lai, Katherine Cashen
In this issue of Pediatric Clinics of North America, guest editors Drs. Mary Lieh-Lai and Katherine Cashen bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Pediatric Critical Care. The most common indications for admission to the PICU include respiratory disease, cardiac disease, and neurologic disorders. In this issue, top experts in the field provide current clinical knowledge about these admissions as well as other important critical care admissions, including COVID-19.
- Contains 13 relevant, practice-oriented topics including PICU pharmacology; COVID-19 in children; mechanical ventilation and respiratory support of critically ill children; cardiovascular critical care in children; neurocritical care in children; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on pediatric critical care, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (June 23, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323986757
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323986755
- ISBN-13 : 9780323986755
- eText ISBN: 9780323986762