Orthopedic Anesthesiology, An Issue of Anesthesiology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Kamen Vlassakov, Philipp Lirk
In this issue of Anesthesiology Clinics, guest editors Drs. Philipp Lirk and Kamen Vlassakov bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Orthopedic Anesthesiology. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as rebound pain, anesthesia for the general orthopedic patient, anesthesia and analgesia for the pediatric orthopedic patient, same-day major orthopedic surgery, hip fracture, and more.
- Contains 18 relevant, practice-oriented topics including perioperative care of the orthopedic patient, including geriatric assessment and follow-up; outcomes after orthopedic and trauma surgery; evidence base for peripheral nerve blocks in orthopedic and trauma anesthesia; alternatives to nerve blockade: pericapsular infiltration and multimodal analgesia; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on orthopedic anesthesiology, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- ASIN : B0BDSPLJHD
- Publisher : Elsevier (September 2, 2022)
- Publication date : September 2, 2022
- Language : English
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits