Operative Techniques: Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2nd Edition (PDF Book)
Get up to speed with today’s foot and ankle surgery with this fully revised title by Drs. Glenn B. Pfeffer, Mark Easley, Beat Hintermann, Andrew Sands, and Alastair Younger. The book, part of the practical, highly illustrated Operative Techniques series, provides expert coverage of total ankle arthroplasty, revision surgery, and post-operative care and expected outcomes. Step-by-step, evidence-based guidance, including numerous videos online, walks you through new procedures and modifications to existing procedures, as well as tips for improving patient outcomes and much more.
- The book focuses on quick access to essential information, using an up-to-date, clean layout; a bulleted, highly-templated format; and large, full-color intraoperative photos and illustrations.
- It presents essential information often overlooked in other procedural guides, such as positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- The pearls and pitfalls are also discussed with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to refine your technique and learn the experts’ approach for getting the best results.
- In addition, it covers more than 25 new procedures, including Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery, Arthroscopic Fusion of the Great Toe, and Peroneal Tendinopathy with Allograft.
- Series: Operative Techniques
- eBook Digital: 704 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323482341
- ISBN-13: 978-0323482349
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 1.3 x 8.9 inches