Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC): Measurement of Health Outcomes, 7th edition (PDF Book)
By Antonella M. Tosti, Tracey C. Vlahovic, Roberto Arenas
Learn to accurately diagnose, prevent and treat all types of nail disease with this definitive guide. Nails can provide important clues to both local and systemic health and are regularly assessed in both dermatology and podiatry clinics. This new edition of Baran & Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management extensively explores all aspects of nail diseases, including anatomy, pathology, mycology, infectious diseases, tumours and surgery. Each chapter is generously illustrated and begins with a concise summary of the topic, followed by a detailed, evidence-based examination of clinical features, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Deliver optimal results with comprehensive coverage of every aspect of nail disease including Anatomy and physiology of the nail unit, Paronychia and onycholysis, Nail fungal infections: diagnosis and treatment, Nail dermoscopy, and Cosmetics and nail adornment.
- Highly illustrated in full colour throughout with 1000s of photographs and diagrams which show the nail in all its forms. A practical approach to diagnosis & management, an accessible writing style, and ample use of quick reference tables and boxes to summarize key concepts.
- Brand new chapter on Paediatric nails covers the common nail conditions encountered in children and young adults, including inflammatory disorders and systemic illnesses.
- Expanded sections on mycology, tumors, neglected nails and cosmetology reflect the latest research and discoveries.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 5th edition (April 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 775 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0367348722
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367348726