Neurogenetics, Part II, Volume 148 (Handbook of Clinical Neurology) (PDF Book)
Neurogenetics, Part II, Volume 148, the latest release in the Handbook of Clinical Neurology, offers comprehensive information on genetic methodologies and their significant impact on neurological and psychiatric disorder studies. With the help of genetic science, more than 200 genes have been identified as the cause of or contributing factor to neurological disorders. This field of study is constantly evolving, and there are expected to be significant growth and expansions in the relationship between genes and neurological and psychiatric disorders. Part II of this research expands and builds upon the foundation of Part I, covering dementias, paroxysmal disorders, neuromuscular disorders, white matter and demyelination diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, adult psychiatric disorders, and cancer and phacomatoses.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of neurogenetics.
- Details the latest science and its impact on our understanding of neurological, psychiatric disorders.
- Presents a focused reference for clinical practitioners and the neuroscience/neurogenetics research community.
- Series: Handbook of Clinical Neurology (Book 148)
- eBook Digital: 480 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (March 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444640762
- ISBN-13: 978-0444640765
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches