Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach, 8th edition (True PDF)
By Frank H. Netter MD
For clinical professionals or students who are learning anatomy, participating in a dissection lab, sharing anatomy knowledge with patients, or refreshing their anatomy knowledge, the Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrates the body, region by region, in clear, brilliant detail from a clinician’s perspective. Unique among anatomy atlases, it contains illustrations that emphasize anatomic relationships that are most important to the clinician in training and practice. Illustrated by clinicians, for clinicians, it contains more than 550 exquisite plates plus dozens of carefully selected radiologic images for common views. This Professional hardcover edition includes access to a downloadable imagebank for personal use.
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers region-by-region coverage, including muscle table appendices at the end of each section and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and includes common clinically used eponyms.
- Includes image bank license of full set of Plates and bonus plates from prior editions which allows presentation sharing in groups of 10 or fewer as well as use in scientific poster presentations by active students. Complete Registered User License and institutional licensing information available at NetterReference.com.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (April 22, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 712 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323793738
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323793735