Mosby’s 2024 Nursing Drug Reference, 37th Edition (PDF Book)
Introducing Mosby’s 2024 Nursing Drug Reference
Looking for a reliable drug handbook? Look no further than Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference, trusted by nurses for over 35 years. This comprehensive guide profiles over 5,000 drugs – including 25 new FDA-approved entries – making it simple to find the information you need. Patient safety is top-of-mind, with bolded coverage of dangerous adverse reactions and High Alerts for drugs with the greatest risk. Additionally, nursing expert Linda Skidmore-Roth provides information on both common and life-threatening side effects.
- Coverage of almost every drug you’ll administer in practice or clinicals.
- Alphabetical organization for easy access to both trade and generic names.
- Bolded IV drug administration instructions, including safety considerations and compatibilities.
- Organized nursing care information based on Nursing Process steps.
- Complete pharmacokinetic data in an easy-to-read table format.
- Side effects information organized by body system, with common and life-threatening signs.
- High Alert headers highlighting drugs with the greatest risk if improperly administered.
- Black Box Warnings drawing attention to FDA warnings of dangerous or life-threatening drug reactions.
- Overview of drug categories to help safely administer common drug classes and identify side effects and interactions.
- Flexible, water-resistant cover for added durability.
- *NEW* drug monographs available for over 25 recently approved medications for up-to-date information.
- *NEW* online-only drug monographs available on the Evolve website for a total of over 100 Evolve-exclusive drug monographs.
- Publisher: Mosby; 37th edition (May 11, 2023)
- Language: English
- Pages: 1520
- ISBN-10: 0443118906
- ISBN-13: 978-0443118906