Metastatic Disease of the Nervous System, Volume 149 (Handbook of Clinical Neurology) (PDF Book)
Metastatic Disease of the Nervous System, Volume 149, is an informative book edited by David Schiff MD and M J Van den Bent. It provides a detailed overview of direct neoplastic involvement of the central and peripheral nervous system. The book comprehensively reviews all aspects of brain metastases, covering clinical, radiological and neuropathological manifestations, as well as the roles of surgery, radiation, systemic and palliative therapy in their management and the complications associated with these interventions. The diagnosis and treatment of leptomeningeal, dural, spinal epidural and plexus metastases are also covered in detail. This book is a must-have for residents, fellows and clinicians in neurology and oncology.
- The book covers all aspects of brain metastases, including clinical, radiological and neuropathological manifestations, as well as surgical, radiation, systemic and palliative therapies.
- It presents a multidisciplinary review of the evidence regarding the accuracy of diagnostic testing and evidence-based reviews of therapies.
- The book addresses metastatic diseases of the nervous system.
- Series: Handbook of Clinical Neurology (Book 149)
- eBook Digital: 304 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (March 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128111615
- ISBN-13: 978-0128111611
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.8 x 10.9 inches