Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition
File Size : 86 MB
Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition by Brian P. Griffin MD FACC is a concise and up-to-date reference for practitioners, residents, fellows, and nurse practitioners. It presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment in a practical, outline format. This best-selling title is perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
- The content is thoroughly updated and the layout, organized by disease and treatment, allows for quick access.
- Coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy, with a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- The experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide authoritative perspectives, offering practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integrating devices.
- Updated content covers the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine, such as percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher: LWW; 5th edition (November 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 1172 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496312600
- ISBN-13: 978-1496312600