Manual de endocrinología y metabolismo (Lippincott Manual Series), 5th Edition (Spanish Edition) (EPUB)
- It includes the most recent advances in endocrine physiology and treatment options and modalities including the surgical approach as a primary treatment option.
- Comprehensive coverage of the evaluation and diagnostic integration, pathophysiology, and treatment options applicable to each stage of life, with reversal and prevention goals in the short and long term.
- New chapters on transgender medicine, flushing and sweating, administration of hormones by the nasal route, growth plate, traumatic brain injury and hypopituitarism
- New themes on galactorrhea; preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative treatment of pituitary surgery; Adult growth hormone, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypercalcemic crisis, parathyroid hormone-related protein, congenital hyperinsulinism and periodic and non-periodic hypocalcemic paralysis
- Enlargement and update in diabetes mellitus with new issues such as autonomic insufficiency associated with hypoglycemia, glucocorticoid-induced hyperglycemia, C-peptide, cystic fibrosis-related diabetes, artificial pancreas, glycated proteins, inhaled insulin and the use of stem cells in diabetes mellitus, among others.
- Series: Lippincott Manual Series
- Paperback: 1192 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (December 20, 2019)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 8417370846
- ISBN-13: 978-8417370848
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9 inches