Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion, An Issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics (Volume 11-2) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 11-2) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Matthew James Daniels BSc MA MB BChir PhD (Cantab) MRCP FSCAI
In this issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics, guest editor Dr. Matthew James Daniels brings his considerable expertise to the topic of Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as follow-up imaging after appendage occlusion, completed appendage closure trials and registries, future LAAC trials, and more.
- Contains 12 relevant, practice-oriented topics including left atrial thrombus―are all atria and appendages equal?; left atrial appendage occlusion―a choice or a last resort, and how to approach the patient; is pre-cathlab planning for left atrial appendage occlusion optional or essential?; intra-procedureal imaging for appendage occlusion―the case for intracardiac echo; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on left atrial appendage occlusion, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (April 15, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323897568
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323897563
- ISBN-13 : 9780323897563
- eText ISBN: 9780323897570