Leadership Skills for Dental Professionals: Begin Well to Finish Well (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Raman Bedi, Andrew Munro, Mark Keane
Leadership Skills for Dental Professionals
Equips all members of the dental team with the key leadership skills for professional and personal life
Leadership Skills for Dental Practitioners: Begin Well to Finish Well is an authoritative guide to better leadership in dentistry. Designed to prepare every member of the dental team for the leadership tasks and challenges they will face in general practice, this comprehensive resource helps the reader to develop skills not explicitly taught in traditional dental education.
The book’s content has arisen from the Senior Dental Leadership programme which is a public private partnership between the Global Child Dental Fund charity, King’s College London, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Henry Schein and Colgate Palmolive.
Throughout the book, practical advice is provided on fourteen capabilities for a balanced and credible leadership approach to application within a clinical context. Topics include:
- how to influence to have impact
- teamwork and collaboration
- credibility: how to gain it and lose it
- values for leadership practice and business ethics
- dealing with difficult people and managing conflict
- body language: fiction and facts
Leadership Skills for Dental Practitioners: Begin Well to Finish Well is a much-needed guide for every member of the dental team.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (September 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119870097
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119870098
- ISBN-13 : 9781119870098
- eText ISBN: 9781119870104
- Item Weight : 8.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.69 x 0.31 x 9.61 inches