Keratoconus: Diagnosis and Management (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Luis Izquierdo MD PhD, Maria Henriquez MD PhD, Mark J. Mannis MD FACS
Offering practical clinical guidance for early diagnosis and effective management, Keratoconus: Diagnosis and Management is a concise, easy-to-read guide to help mitigate loss of vision in patients in a way that does not interfere with quality of life. From early diagnosis and intervention through the most up-to-date treatment and surgical approaches, this consolidated reference covers the essential information needed by cornea fellows and specialists, general ophthalmologists, residents, and optometrists.
- Provides expert, step-by-step guidance and real-world perspectives from global contributors in the field.
- Covers the latest advances in cornea transplantation, corneal collagen cross-linking (CXL) in adult and pediatric patients, intrastromal corneal rings, intraocular lenses, corneal regeneration, and laser surgery.
- Includes quick-reference boxes throughout highlighting essential clinical facts, pitfalls, potential complications, and clinical guidelines.
- Presents real-world case studies of actual patient scenarios from early to advanced disease states.
- Features high-quality imaging for keratoconus at various stages, including OCT, Brillouin scanning microscopy, Scheimpflug and combined Placido and Scheimpflug, combined Placido and AS-OCT, clinical and surgical photos, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (October 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 632 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323759785
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323759786