K-Taping bei Kindern: Grundlagen – Techniken – Indikationen, 2e (German Edition) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Birgit Kumbrink
This practice book provides physiotherapists, paediatricians, occupational therapists and speech therapists with the most important attachment techniques for small children, children and adolescents.
From the content:
• Contraindications, color theory and combination therapies
• Application techniques for muscles, ligaments and the lymphatic system
• How K-Taping works and basic rules for treating children
• Indication-specific tape systems, e.g. B. in postural disorders, plexus paresis, foot deformities or lung diseases
Optimize your treatment results and help your small and larger patients to have a better quality of life.
Completely revised and updated in the 2nd edition.
- Publisher: Springer; 2. Aufl. 2021 edition (March 5, 2021)
- Language : German
- Paperback : 171 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3662625865
- ISBN-13 : 978-3662625866
- ISBN-13 : 9783662625866
- eText ISBN: 9783662625873