HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 6th Edition (EPUB)
A comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know to pass your nursing exams! Updated with the latest test plan and written in an easy-to-read outline format, HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 6th Edition prepares you for success on both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-PN®. This trusted guide breaks down chapters by clinical areas and the concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-PN® exam, so you can easily search for various topics to review. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness to help strengthen your understanding. The companion Evolve website also offers 750 practice questions, including alternate item formats, in both study and exam modes to give you valuable practice using the same electronic testing format you will face on the nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- HESI Hint boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- 750 NCLEX practice questions on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats to provide a testing experience similar to the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Pharmacology tables highlight the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Critical thinking study questions with rationales reinforce key concepts and content.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enable you to easily search for various topics to review.
- Consistent format and chapter organization make it easy to move between topics when reviewing.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-PN® test plan.
- EXPANDED! 200 additional NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve site assist you with practice.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (March 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323653480
- ISBN-13: 978-0323653480
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 10.9 inches