Handbook of Research on Medicinal Chemistry: Innovations and Methodologies 1st
This valuable new book, Handbook of Research on Medicinal Chemistry: Innovations and Methodologies, presents some of the latest advancements in the various fields of combinatorial chemistry, drug discovery, biochemical aspects, pharmacology of medicinal agents, current practical problems, and nutraceuticals.
The editors keep the drug molecule as the central component of the volume and aim to explain the associated features essential to exhibiting pharmacological activity. With a unique combination of chapters in biology, clinical aspects, biochemistry, synthetic chemistry, medicine and technology, the volume provides broad exposure to the essential aspect of pharmaceuticals.
The volume many important aspects of medicinal chemistry, including
- techniques in drug discovery
- pharmacological aspects of natural products
- chemical mediators: druggable targets
- advances in medicinal chemistry
The field of medicinal chemistry is growing at an unprecedented pace, and this volume takes an interdisciplinary approach, covering a range of new research and new practices in the field. The volume takes into account the latest therapeutic guidelines put forward by the World Health Organization and the U.S Food and Drug Administration..
- drug design
- drug discovery
- natural products and supplements and nutraceuticals
- pharmaceutical approaches to sexual dysfunction
- drug resistance parasites
- new natural compounds and identification of new targets
- stereochemistry aspects in medicinal chemistry
- common drug interactions in daily practices
Handbook of Research on Medicinal Chemistry: Innovations and Methodologies will be a valuable addition to the bookshelves of pharmaceutical scientists and faculty as well as for industry professionals.