Handbook of Lung Cancer and Other Thoracic Malignancies (PDF Book)
Handbook of Lung Cancer and Other Thoracic Malignancies
Edited by Gregory P. Kalemkerian MD, Jessica S. Donington MD, Elizabeth M. Gore MD, Suresh S. Ramalingam MD, and 1 more, this practical guide is an essential day-to-day reference for evidence-based care in thoracic oncology. It focuses on conventional and novel treatment strategies for lung cancer and related tumors and includes guidance on diagnostic testing, surgery, chemotherapy, combined-modality therapy, immunotherapy, and more.
This resource covers the entirety of the field, from small cell lung cancer to mesothelioma, thymic tumors, and pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, with specific treatment plans and recommendations for each stage of the disease. Additionally, it outlines strategies for high-risk and elderly patients.
- Treatment plans and recommendations for each stage of small cell lung cancer and non–small-cell lung cancer
- Key Points in each chapter highlighting clinical pearls and best practices, and providing recommendations for eliminating common errors
- Mesothelioma, thymic tumors, and pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors each covered in separate chapters
- Strategies for high risk and elderly patients outlined
- Format: eBook Digital
- Length: 416 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (November 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1620700964
- ISBN-13: 978-1620700969
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches