Handbook for Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 4th Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher)
by Roberta L. Hines
Handbook for Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 4th Edition gives you the peerless authority you trust, ideal for on-the-go reference! Dr. Roberta L. Hines and Dr. Katherine E. Marschall discuss all of the most critical, clinically relevant topics from Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6th Edition in a concise, compact, portable format. You’ll have convenient access to dependable guidance on a full range of pre-existing conditions that may impact the perioperative management of surgical patients.
• Find the information you need easily with abundant tables throughout, a quick-reference outline format, and the same organization as Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease.
• Confidently meet the needs of special patient populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Quickly access new guidelines on hot topics such as management of the morbidly obese patient.
• Make effective clinical decisions with access to current practice guidelines and results of the latest clinical trials.
- ISBN-13: 9781437728668
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 10/2/2012
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 4
- Pages: 432